No Contract Required.
Please call 888-615-5215, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order Service Plans
- The VTGPS 3900 is a hardwired real-time GPS vehicle tracking device designed for fleet vehicles.
- The VTGPS 3900 GPS tracking device uses the Verizon network for transmitting data to our servers.
- Position updates are done every 1 or 2 minutes when the vehicle is moving, depending on the plan you select. You can also locate the VTGPS 3900 on demand and see real-time vehicle locations.
- You’ll also see important vehicle related information, such as ignition status, where vehicles are stopped, vehicle idle times, speeding over posted speed limits as well as many other important data points that you may need to see.
- The VTGPS 3900 includes an internal back-up battery, which can be set to alert you if someone is tampering with the device.
- Out of Coverage, no worries/ The VTGPS 3900 is store and forward enabled, which means all data is stored and sent to our servers when the device returns to a coverage area, so you never miss any information.
- Need Acceleration/Hard braking Reporting? Driver ID? Garmin Messaging? Fuel Card Integration? It’s all available with the VTGPS 3900.
- The VTGPS 3900 GPS tracker is powered by the VistaTrack GPS platform, this internet based software system means you can access your account from any internet connected device.